So lately my blog has been getting quite a few views from the United States and Europe, I’m from Canada so I thought it might be fun to do a ‘get to know me’ tag for those of you reading who don’t know me personally!
1. Are you named after anyone? My first name – no, but my middle name- Johanna was given to me after my moms grandmother from Holland.
2. When was the last time you cried? Okay this is embarrassing because it was three days ago, I was at the movies and there is this preview that comes on before the movie starts about a girl and her snow man, and she grows up and starts to forget about him because she’s so distracted by her phone, work and life, and I cry every time! I don’t know if any of you have seen that preview but it really pulls on the heart strings hahaha
3. Do you have kids? Nope.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Of course, We would have all the same interests!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes, but I wouldn’t say ‘a lot’
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Bungee-jump…probably not because I feel like you would get some kind of whip lash once the rope is fully extended and pulls back up, but I’d like to think I would be willing to sky dive.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Honey nut cheerios hands down!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their facial expressions/ the vibe they give off.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue, but a weird kind of blue that look different depending on what I’m wearing, sometimes they look grey or green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy ending always! I used to love scary movies but now they just give me nightmares and make me scared of basements 😦
11. Favorite smells? Arianna Grande perfume, thanksgiving dinner, campfire, the smell of the air when the seasons change (crisp fall air, summer’s fresh cut grass, spring flowers) and lavender!
12. Summer or winter? Summer if I’m choosing between the two…but fall is my favorite 🙂
13. Computer or television? Computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Cuba!
15. Do you have any special talents? Ah.. I don’t know, I’m very creative? but I don’t really consider that a talent.
16. Where were you born? Ontario, Canada.
17. What are your hobbies? Interior design, Styling outfits, Blogging, Snowboarding (I’m still a beginner but I love it).
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have an almost 5 year old cat named Muffins! I was never allowed to have a cat but in my rebellious teen years I brought her home anyway (sorry mom) and she was worth all the trouble I got in. My family fell in love with her soon enough and we lived happy ever after hahaha.
19. Favorite movie? There are soo many, but a few of my fav recent movies are: The Kingsman, Deadpool, Pitch Perfect 1&2, Hunger Games Series, 21 (&22) Jumpstreet, & the Divergent Series.
& All time favs would have to be Bridesmaids, Tangled, and Avatar.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes I have an older sister Jessica, we are two years apart.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful, I just want to be happy doing whatever it is that I choose to do 🙂
Okay that’s all the questions! I tag anyone who hasn’t done this and that wants to 🙂