When I got this assignment I thought for a long time about what I could take a picture of that represents home to me, and I decided that if I had to pick just one it would be of a place that I have been going to with my family every summer and autumn since I was born, this particular spot holds a special place in my heart, and so many amazing memeries. **However I didn’t take this picture today, it was taken last summer.
So this is what I chose as my photograph;
Home will never be just one place, or person, I believe that ‘home’ is anywhere or anyone that makes you feel completely comfortable, happy, and loved.
Home to me is;
- Anywhere my family is
- Quality time with my cat
- Walking into my room after a long day and falling back onto my bed just to simply lay there for a minute
- Having tea with my mom and Opa every Tuesday afternoon
- Time spent with Peter
- Getting together with all my girlfriends who I’ve known since elementary school
- Sitting on the cliffs of Harrolds Point, watching the sunset (Pictured above)
- Family gatherings
- Looking through old photo albums and reminiscing
and sooo much more, home is a state of mind for me.
Thanks for reading ❤
(This post is part of my photography 101 course for Blogging U)