Hey Guys, Happy October!!
I wanted to start a new series on the blog for fall, all about how to get into the spirit and embrace the season. In the fall I find myself craving tv shows & movies that give me one of two feelings, cozy, or creepy, and I’m sure I’m not alone. So I’m breaking down all the shows and movies I’ve been hooked on that give me all the fall vibes!
Cozy Shows/Movies – ie. Shows that are usually set in the fall, but are wholesome and easy to watch with the whole family. They’re the perfect kind of show to curl up in bed to watch with a warm cup of tea or hot chocolate and just enjoy.
- The Good Witch – The movies are great, but the TV show is even better, and great for the whole family.
- The Proposal – A classic Rom-Com starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, its an older movie but still one of my fall favourites
- Girl Vs Monster – A Disney Channel Halloween Movie, its sets the fall/Halloween feels and is easy to watch.
- Halloween Wars – A reality/competition show revolving around everything Halloween
- Halloween Baking Championship – Another reality/competition show that challenges bakers to make spooky treats (I love this one because it gives you fun ideas of what you could make with your family/friends)
A few classic movies worth mentioning – Hocus Pocus, Halloween town (1,2,3,&4), twitches (1&2), Tower of Terror, & Haunted Mansion.
Creepy Shows/Movies – ie. Shows with a bit of mystery and/or horror without being too scary(I don’t watch believably scary stuff or I get nightmares lol)
- Riverdale – Netflix’s new show based around the Archie comics
- Scream Queens – Full of (cheesy) murder and drama, but I love it.
- Scream – The Netflix Tv series NOT the old movies. I just discovered this show and binge watched the whole 2 seasons in three days. If you like PLL, Riverdale or Scream Queens you’ll like this one. (Warning* It is gory but its very fake looking, so its not overly scary)
- Stranger Things – I’m sure you’ve all seen the first season but if you haven’t you should catch up now because the new season comes out October 27th on Netflix!
- Shadow Hunters – I mentioned this one last year when there was only 1 season on Netflix, and now that season two just ended and the filming for season three has started I feel like I should mention it again. If you like supernatural shows with demons and vampires, you’ll love this show.
A few older shows worth mentioning incase you didn’t take the plunge into them years ago – Pretty Little Liars (their coming out with a spin off too!!), The Walking Dead, & The 100.
I’m going to keep adding to this post as I discover more Autumnal shows, so keep checking back! If you have any shows or movies you think I should watch and add to the list leave me a comment below. Id love to hear your suggestions for fally shows 🙂